Whatsapp is the most globally popular messaging app, with more than 1.2 billion active users over 45 billion messages sent every day and to grow up regularly Whatsapp comes with innovation and every time its update gives users a wow! feeling. Whatsapp launches new features time to time and one of the features is making GIF from a video.
GIF(Graphics Interchange Format) is a basically an image file format that is animated by combining several other images or frames into a single file.It is the most common image format used after the jpeg format.
How to Create GIF in Whatsapp
- Open any video
- Click on Share icon
- Share it through Whatsapp
- Select a contact to whom you want to send GIF
- Now in this screen select a part of video make it small and after that, in the right corner you will see a recording button
- Click on recording button in the right corner
- Now it will convert into GIF
- Send it
- You can see it is converted into GIF
Check out my another website: Lyricab